The videos are an important part of Blogging. It opens up new visitors for you and also create a new channel of traffic. In this post, I am going to discuss how to increase your subscriber for Youtube. As you all know, Youtube is the biggest library of videos with over a billion users.
Please see the Infographic below to know some facts about Youtube:
So as a blogger it is recommended to understand the importance of Youtube and apply the same for your blog post. My suggestion is whenever possible add a video to your post. Let’s see below what is the importance of Youtube for your blog:
- More backlinks – Youtube videos provide you with an option to add Description, where you can add your post URL and add an extra backlink. As Google ranks, Youtube trusted, so automatically your page rank will be better.
- More Engagement – A video for your post will let you visitors read the content easily and make it viral by sharing it with their readers and friends. Make sure to create a video for every possible post.
- More visitors and Traffic – Every video give you an extra opportunity to get more traffic and visitors. People subscribe, follow your videos, and you will keep on getting traffic.
Now let’s see how to Increase Subscriber for your Youtube Channel:
- Add a Youtube subscribe button to your blog – It is always a good idea to add a widget or button to your blog asking readers to subscribe you. Once subscribed, they will be notified next time when you add a new video. This will help you visitors to subscribe to your channel easily.
- Try to create more videos – Unless you have more videos, you will not get more subscriber. Try to create more videos for your post. Even if it is a plain article, try to convert it to videos. Create a pool of video to your channel and attract more subscribers.
There is an excellent tool to convert Article to video, and it is called Article Video Robot. You can use it convert your plain articles to viral videos.
- Subscribe and comment to other videos – Make sure you subscribe to your favourite blog’s Youtube channel. You can also share and comment on their videos. The first step is to try completing milestone of 1000 subscriber.
- Make yourself appear in your videos – Study shows people love and trust you more if you appear in your videos. Try to use front camera of your PC while you are narrating your videos.
You can also create a common intro before every video and appear in that. This may not always work if you are a camera shy person. But with a little practice, you can get it.
You can see some example from Amit Agarwal (Labnol.org) Youtube channel:
- Make intro for your videos – If you want to get more subscriber, you need to make your video look professional. One way good way is to create an introduction video for your Youtube channel. You need to make sure your brand and face are highlighted in the intro. Blender is a free tool to create intro video.
One good example is Youtube channel from Harsh Agarwal (Shoutmeloud.com):
- Create a subscribe button for your youtube channel – Make sure when people watch you video, it is easier for them to Subscribe. The best way to do it to use a subscribe button option with Youtube. You can create a logo with a subscribe button to make it easier. Here is a video tutorial to help you to create subscribe button.
- Create detail tutorials – People will love and subscribe video only if it is useful. So create a detailed tutorial which actually help people.Use picture, demonstration or screenshot. Try to give as much detail as you can.
- Include other videos in your post and let them know – It’s always good to make a connection with the influential blogger. As and when required share video of theirs on your post and let them know. They may share it with their followers, and you will get more subscribers and traffic.
- Share videos on social media – You share the post on social media, why not share your videos to Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Share it with followers and let them know about it. If your readers find more useful videos, chances are that they will become your subscriber.
Conclusion – To become a successful blogger, you must create a Youtube community around your blog. A good blogger always creates useful videos for their readers. Once you have a pool of videos, next target should be to get more subscribers. And once you have more subscribers, it leads to more traffic and visitors and makes your blog popular.
Hope this post helps you to understand how to get more subscriber for Youtube. Please do share how you create a community around your Youtube channel? I am waiting to hear a comment from you.
Share your experiences with us via comments. If you have any question regarding this, please feel free to ask me via comments or the contact page. Don’t forget to subscribe us.
Thanks for reading this post. 🙂